Job Category: Industrial/Manufacturing
Job Number: 126287
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
We are looking to add to the team at one of Oklahoma' s leading plastic manufacturers. Since 1963, our client has been a leader in the industry with operations worldwide.
The job duties of an injection molding operator include working to set up and operate machines that shape plastic or other materials through a process called injection molding.
- Operate plastic molding and casting machines.
- Mold and cast metal or thermoplastic parts.
- Design and develop new molds, molding processes, techniques, process improvements and cost reductions.
- Read and follow manufacturing instructions and data sheets.
- Operate compression or injection molding machines.
- Cut off excess material.
- Read specifications to determine setup and prescribed temperature and time settings.
- Pour product into mold.
- Remove cured product from mold.
- Inspect products for surface defects and flaws.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position and secure assembled mold and mold components.
- Eliminate production of defective parts and products.
- Regulate molding temperature, volume, pressure, and time.
- Activate machine to inject dies
- High school diploma
- 1 year of experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related experience
The work performed is in a non climate controlled facility with moderate noise levels that exceed OSHA limits requiring a hearing conservation program.
- Must be able to walk, talk, sit, stand, and communicate verbally continuously throughout the scheduled shift.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.